Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Tisha Ann

July 28- in past years I would have already made a call to my best friend- Metisha Welsh-to tell her happy birthday, and to remind her we were one year close to becoming golden girls.  Today, however, my heart hurts because I can't call her and she already is a golden girl- a golden angel.

I miss her so incredibly nuch- her jokes, her advice, her quick wit, her unselfish attitude about everything, her strength.  Mostly, I miss US, I miss she and I together- life is not as fun when she's not here. 

I have been going through pictures and decided today to post some that show Tish and I during some fun moments, and also quite a few of Metisha and my oldest daughter, who I hope turns out just like her, and who I pray is blessed with a best friend just like her. 

Happy birthday my golden girl- I love you.









Phil. 1:3- I thank God everytime I remember you.

No comments:

Post a Comment