Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Finale- Summer Week Two

5. Memories- tough tough week...especially Tuesday- I miss my friend like crazy. 4. Laney & Haley each had their grammy time this week. Makes it so fun to be home with the other two and watch the different dynamics that exist when one is gone. Also makes me realize how different it will be when they are all at least 4 years old. 3. Lazy mornings, cuddles, cartoons & strawberry milk- enough said. 2. We decided that John will now be a full-time rancher. He has turned his hobby into a full-blown crazy successful business, and it is time that it is his only career. Watching the one you love most do the thing they love most is priceless. 1. Laney's Party Prep- WOW! We are having a blast getting ready for Laney's 5th birthday party tomorrow! We've had great response and expect a ton of fun friends...more next week. Hard to believe this little peanut turns 5 on Monday- my greatest blessing that made me a mommy, she's the best of me...

1 comment:

  1. I remember holding that little peanut! So precious! And now she is such a beautiful, loving girl!

    ReplyDelete