Friday, August 31, 2012

Interview with a Three Year Old

Interview with a Three-Year Old

Miss Haley Jean Henry turns 3 years old this weekend!  To say it has gone by quickly is a complete understatement.  She's the delight of our family and has more nerve and gumption in her little finger than I have ever had.  Her attitude is hilarious, and I pray she never loses her will and determination.

I took a little time to ask her some questions......

1.  Your favorite color?  Pink
2.  Your favorite movie?  Rio
3.  Your favorite food?  sketti
4.  Your favorite animal?  Pete
5.  Your favorite time with daddy?  Going to the rodeo
6.  Your best friend?  Bubba
7.  Your favorite place? The beach (funny, bc she didn't seem to enjoy it much at the time)
8.  Favorite song?  The B-I-B-L-E
9.  Favorite thing with mommy?  Driving :)
10.  What do you want to be when you get big?  And I quote, "I don't want to do nothing."
11.  Do you just want to live with mommy forever?  "I just want to live here and not leave." :)

Happy Birthday Haley!  I couldn't ask for a better middle child.  I love you sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment